2/6/15

Inspirational Neighbors:

M A R L O E






neutral totes desert.jpg

Marloe is the dream come true of creator & designer Analisa. Born and raise in southern California, not far from Los Angeles, she was pre exposed to the arts, design and many creatives. She studied & graduated from FIDM Los Angeles (The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising)Earning her degree in Visual Communications at a very young age, she aspired to become a visual merchandiser in leading companies known worldwide.

 Many great opportunities arose and she had a very brief success in the start of her merchandising career. With most successes at an early age, many underestimated her and denied her the chance to prove what she had to offer. She quit her stable job to find her creative outlet. She began interviewing for creative jobs and never landed anything serious. She even volunteered at a leading event & design company. She was turned down time, and time again when she finally decided "if no one is going to give me the opportunity to show my creativity, then I am going to give that opportunity to myself".  

With that determination and creative passion, Analisa started Marloe with the help & support of friends and family. She works hard everyday to uphold the high standards of Marloe and works tirelessly to imrpove her products. Working closely with new up and coming bloggers, she hopes to give that chance & opportunity she was repeatedly denied. When you purchase Marloe products, remember you are part of the Marloe dream & we thank you for helping turn a dream into reality.



whoarewead.jpg
Marloe is classic, clean, sophisticated designs. Located in the outskirts of Los Angeles California, each bag is hand made using quality fine fabrics and genuine leather hides. 

Dreamt up & created by owner Analisa Jimenez and inspired by her style, travels and adventures. She aims to create a lifestyle handbag line that evokes minimal chic, classic designs that carryout though evolving fashion styles and trends. Marloe aims to provide minimal chic & easy travel inspired designs for the fashionista, dreamer, traveler & the wanderer who is always looking to play up their style with something new. 

Let's get to know the girl behind the Brand
___________________________________________________________________________________

Describe yourself in three words.

I would say that I am optimistic, determined, and naturally a free spirit. 

Who inspires you?

I don't necessarily have a single person who inspires me. I find inspiration almost anywhere. I find inspiration on IG on many bloggers' photos, Pinterest, & locations that I visit. There are so many instances that I gather inspiration from what seems to be completely random things. 

What was your biggest fear starting your own company?

I think like any creative or designer, I never really feel that my designs are ever complete, or good enough. At least that is what I believed before starting Marloe. My biggest fear was that no one would be interested in my designs + that no one would buy them. I feared that Marloe would be a complete failure. My biggest fear was, that Marloe might fail and my dreams would become just that, dreams. I think all these fears are common in any one starting a business. My boyfriend is actually the one who pushed me, despite my fears, to start Marloe. I had quit my job about a year prior to starting Marloe, so money was a little tight despite my savings. It was all a gamble. It was slow at first and there were a lot of tears! ha! There's a lot of emotions that goes into starting your own business, but what makes it worth it, to me, is that I can finally express my own creativity through my own creative outlet. I no longer have to go to work for people that limit my creativity to what they feel is right. I'm free in a sense!

Is there a quote that you love and live by?

I don't have an inspirational quote that I live by necessarily. I do however, have a saying that I have always told myself which is, "You have the power to make your dreams come true. If you want it bad enough you will find a way to make it happen." 

Can you share some advice to those that might be thinking about starting their own company?

There's no way to be prepared for everything, but I would advice to be as prepared as you ca be. I know from personal experience that I could have planned better before starting Marloe. Luckily, I was able to adapt rather quickly to the challenges that came my way.  Have a support system. You will experience moments when you want to quit, you'll question your decision in starting a business. I did many times. Make sure it's want to do, though there are times that I think I am in over my head, there is nothing else I would rather do. I love what I do and I am thankful everyday that I get to do what I love and work for myself. I hope that through my story of how and why I started Marloe, I can empower more women to let go of their fears and start the businesses that they have always wanted to start. To me there is nothing more beautiful or more inspiring than a woman entrepreneur going after her dreams and making them happen despite the negative opinions of those who tell her she can't. I guess, I'm somewhat of a feminist in that way. ha!

Can you share with us a few of your favorite Instagram ladies or businesses? 


Kelli Murray is definitely a blogger that I am always following as a source of style inspiration. Dani of @seedanistyle, Jenna of @peubird, Richelle of Band tees + Lullabies (I'm not just saving that), Sincerely Jules, Frassyaudrey and many more that will make my list way too long. I love following AG Jeans and One Tea Spoon. I gather a lot of lifestyle inspirational designs from their photos. 


To read more and purchase their products visit their website

2 comments:

  1. Are you in need of a loan. Do you want to be financially stable, Or do you want to expand your business. We offer company loan, Auto loan, Business loan,and personal loan at a very reduce interest rate of 3%, with comfortable duration which is negotiable. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Get back to us if interested with our Email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    Your names: ................................
    Sex:..............................................
    Your country:................................
    State:...................................
    City:...............................
    Your address ..............................
    Your occupation:..........................
    Your marital status ......................
    Current Status at place of
    work:.........
    Phone number:..............................
    Monthly Income:...............................
    Loan Amount:...................................
    Loan Duration:..................................
    User name:..........................................
    Password:...........................................
    I await your urgent response.

    Best Regards

    Regards.
    Managements
    Dr Purva Pius Lenders Finance Limited
    Contact Email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete