2/19/15

Inspirational Neighbors:

The Kindred Street -





The Kindred Street is a apparel and accessory company promoting kindness one item at a time. "We believe that at the core of all positive change lyes the common thread of kindness. How we treat ourselves and others may at times seem insignificant, but a simple act of kindness can set powerful movements into action."


IMG_6507



Be Kind V-Neck Tee in Asphalt

Be Kind Adult Raglan

CHRISSY POWERS

:Owner:
Hello, I'm Chrissy. I'm a wife to a hardworking man who builds amazing stuff, mom to a spirited and awesome little boy and last but not least a marriage and family therapist. I'm a small town girl from the Bay Area now San Diego transplant and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love where I'm from, where I've been and where I'm going.
___________________________________________________

Shop "Be Kind" here









No comments:

Post a Comment